Affidavit of Customer
You swear and affirm that the following statements are true and accurate:
- I am at least twenty-one (21) years old.
- I am not a fugitive from justice.
- I am not an unlawful or illegal alien, and I am not a nonimmigrant alien.
- I will not, in an unauthorized manner, export any ammunition and/or firearm accessories.
- ammonerds.com is not violating any state or local laws by selling ammunition and/or firearm accessories to me and/or having it delivered to me.
- I have not renounced my U.S. citizenship.
- I have never been and discharged from any armed forces under dishonorable conditions.
- I am not under indictment for, nor have I been convicted in court of a crime punishable by more than a year in prison or of any crime of domestic violence.
- I am currently not subject to a domestic violence restraining order.
- I am not an unlawful user or addict of any controlled substance, nor have I been adjudicated as mentally defective and/or been committed to any mental institution.
You also agree that if any of the above statements are determined to be false or untrue, you will release, defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Ammo Nerds and all of its affiliates, subsidiaries, parent companies, owners, agents, offices, and employees from and against any potential civil and criminal liability or prosecution.
We are currently unable to ship ammo to Alaska, Hawaii, Chicago, NYC, etc. We cannot ship to a Post Office box. We ship Fedex and UPS. Also, some states require us to collect certain documents before we can ship to you. Email your docs to email@example.com along with your order number. Please understand that if you attempt to have product shipped to such places where the purchase is not allowed then we have to cancel your order. Please contact our sales department if you have any questions. firstname.lastname@example.org
Order Processing/Shipping time
Your credit or debit card will be charged upon confirmation of your order. Our standard processing and shipping time is one to two business days. Due to high order volume, our processing and shipping time can take longer. You will be notified of any delay.
Our new warehouse has an automated system that ships your product almost immediately after you order it. This is great for getting you your product quickly, but it also means that you cannot cancel an order once you submit it.
If you give us the wrong address
If you give us the wrong shipping address and the order has not shipped, you can call us, and we will update your address. If the order has shipped, you will be charged a $18 per package intercept fee and the additional shipping from the intercepting carrier hub to your new address. These are charges that the carriers charge us and we must pass them along.
If you refuse a delivery
If you refuse a delivery for an order that you made you will be charged a 10% restocking fee and the shipping back to us. The shipping back to us will be the amount of shipping that you originally paid. You will not get the shipping you originally paid back; you will receive a store credit for the purchase price of the product less 10% for the restocking fee, less the original shipping and less the return shipping. You will not receive a refund to your credit card, you will receive store credit.
If you do not receive everything that you ordered, or you receive the wrong item:
Every order that is shipped from our warehouse is triple checked, electronically verified and digitally recorded, but we are human and still make mistakes. If this happens please follow the directions below.
- Call or e-mail us and let us know that you did not get everything you ordered or that you received the wrong item. Our phone # is 770 361-1845 or e-mail email@example.com
- If you are missing merchandise, we will regenerate the order and check our inventory. Every order is electronically verified and digitally recorded. If everything checks out that it left here with the product in the box, then we will file a claim with the carrier for the missing merchandise. The carrier will investigate the shortage and will contact you to examine the package.
- If we determine that we left the merchandise out of the package then we will immediately send you out the missing merchandise and we will pay the shipping.
- If we sent you the wrong item, we will ship you the correct item with a return label for the wrong item. We will pay for all shipping costs.
If you receive what you ordered but the product is defective:
Ammonerds.com does not manufacture any ammunition. We are merely a dealer or distributor for the products we sell. We can only ensure that we send you what you purchase and will guarantee that you will receive the item you pay for. It is the manufacturer’s responsibility to guarantee their product against defects, blemishes, and non functionality.
- If you receive what you ordered but the product is defective, please contact the manufacturer of the product first. Let them know why you are unhappy and what you expect them to do.
- If the manufacturer does not take care of the problem in a satisfactory way, you are welcome to send the product back to us for a store credit of the ammo returned, minus shipping. Note that we will only issue store credit for returns that are started no more than 30 days after your order was shipped. That store credit can be used toward a replacement item of your choice. You will not receive a refund to your credit card, you will receive store credit. No partial boxes will be refunded. You will be responsible for all shipping charges. For return of Ammunition, Pepper Sprays, Aerosol Sprays (ex: Bear Deterrents), or lithium batteries you will need to contact the UPS Hazmat Help Desk at 1-800-554-9964, UPS Customer Service at 1-800-PICKUPS, or FedEx Customer Service at 1-800-463-3339 for guidelines and locations for shipping of those products.
If you receive a damaged item:
- Please contact us immediately by phone at 770 361-1845 and let us know what is damaged. Take multiple picture of the package.
- We will contact the carrier and file a claim on the damaged merchandise.
- The original packaging must be kept and be made available to the carrier. If you do not keep the original packaging we cannot file a claim with the carrier.The carrier will contact you and inspect the damaged package. They will then send us a claim form. This will take about 3 to 5 days.
When we receive the claim form from the carrier we will ship out your replacement.
You understand and agree that once the common carrier delivers your package to the address you specified, title transfers and you become the owner of the products in your package. After that, you are fully responsible for your products, so please make sure the common carrier has access to a safe location at which to deliver your package.
You agree that by placing your order, you release Ammonerds.com from all liability arising from or related to the products you purchased from Ammonerds.com, including (but not limited to) your or anyone else’s use of the products, your or anyone else’s storage of the products, and your or anyone else’s handling or transportation of the products. You agree to indemnify, defend, save harmless, and release Ammonerds.com and its owners, agents, officers, and employees against any civil liability or criminal prosecution resulting from the products you purchase from Ammonerds.com.
Fedex, UPS, LTL, USPS? How will my package deliver? Typically, we ship Fedex or UPS. Ammo cannot ship via USPS. Upon checkout you will be shown API rates for multiple shipping options. This is to give you options for the lowest rate. Rates vary by carrier depending on location, size, combined items, etc. API rates aren’t always 100% accurate but they are close. If you notice a rate that is way out-of-line, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will run it manually. We don’t want you to pay any more than necessary. Sometimes we won’t ship using the option you selected. We reserve the right to ship by whichever carrier we choose. Often times it is the more expensive option. You won’t be charged for the more expensive option, but neither will you be credited if the shipping is cheaper. Our goal is to get your product delivered to you as quickly as possible. We try to ship within 48 hours of your order being received. If one carrier has picked up early in the day and your order didn’t make the truck, we will move to the secondary carrier, in order to not lose an entire day. We see UPS and Fedex as interchangeable. Occasionally we will hear, “Fedex sucks” or “UPS is Awful.” Yes, we know. There are 1000s of complaints about both, all over the internet. Both have lost and damaged our shipments. Ship happens! Our experience is that they both suck equally. And yes, we also know about the union/nonunion situation. We couldn’t care less about that. We know good people work for both. We do provide your email address to the carrier, and they will send updates about your delivery. This will allow you to know exactly when it will be delivered and make arrangements to be at home or have someone receive your package. If you must have your item delivered by a specific carrier, then please include a note at checkout. We will do our best to oblige that request but there could be a delay and we can’t always comply, but we will try. If you are placing a large order, it may be beneficial to email us about getting a better rate via LTL. You will need a commercial address with truck access and with a loading dock or a forklift.
The picture of the box of ammo on the web page is different than what I received?
Manufacturers have the right to change their packaging without consulting with us. Most of the time we don’t even know it changed until we get the new packaging in. The pictures on the webpage are a representation of how the box may look. It is in no way a guarantee of the size, shape or color of box you will receive. We will guarantee that you will receive the type of ammo you purchased.
Ammo Nerds wants you to be happy with your purchase, so please make sure when ordering your ammunition you are careful to select the correct caliber for your firearm. Due to the nature of what we sell, we cannot accept returns if you ordered the wrong caliber. If you are unsure that you are selecting the correct caliber please contact us for assistance prior to placing your order.
We also understand that sometimes carriers or a warehouse packer will inadvertently damage some or all of your order. If this happens, or if your ammunition turns out to be defective, please contact us within 30 days from when you receive your order to submit a return request. We will accept return of damaged or defective items and work with you to get you a refund, store credit, or replacement.
Credit Card Chargebacks
Please provide your CC billing address at checkout to experience a smoother process. If an order seems strange or off for some reason we will call and confirm over the phone. If you dispute your credit card transaction, we will provide the card company with copies of your order history and delivery information, to aid in rebuttal of the disputed charge. If the chargeback is ruled in our favor and reversal is issued, you will be charged any fees related to the chargeback plus $25.
Even though you made your order online, your purchase may still be subject to sales tax depending on your state of residence. To learn more about whether we have to collect sales tax on your order, you can use the estimator tool in your shopping cart or you can review your order before checkout.
Class Action Waiver
Any legal action, claim, or dispute brought by you must be conducted in an individual capacity. You may not sue, litigate, arbitrate, claim, or proceed in a class, consolidated, or representative action. By ordering products from Ammo Nerds, you expressly agree to knowingly waive any and all right to bring any claim or cause of action – federal, state, or local – in conjunction with, or on behalf of, a class or any other individuals.
All disputes and conflicts arising from your use of the website, a purchase of products from Ammo Nerds or any other disagreement with Ammo Nerds(including its parents and subsidiaries) must be filed in the jurisdiction of Hall County, GA. Any complaints or disputes filed in any other location will be immediately removed to Hall County, and you will be responsible for paying any costs of that removal, including attorney’s fees and other expenses that may be incurred by Ammo Nerds and its employees, officers, owners, and agents. Georgia law will be the exclusive governing law of all disputes, without giving regard to its conflicts of laws principles.
Product Information from Manufacturers
I understand that manufacturers know their products best and that Ammo Nerds, a retailer, does not know have the same access to product information as product manufacturers. Therefore, I agree to read all safety information and product specifications published by the manufacturer before I order and use products from Ammo Nerds.
Release of Liability / Indemnification
Ammo Nerds is a retailer of products that are made by other companies. Because of this, Ammo Nerds will not be liable for any claims and/or damages, or for the breach of any warranty, express or implied, whether of merchantability or fitness for any purpose or otherwise, whatsoever.
Furthermore, Ammo Nerds expressly disclaims any and all liability for the accuracy of information that it provides to you, and for how you use that information. Because of this, you agree to release, hold harmless, indemnify, and pay to defend Ammo Nerds and its owners, agents, officers, and employees against any liability, prosecution, and/or damages arising from or related to your use of information provided by us at Ammo Nerds.
Finally, you are 100% responsible for how the product you purchased from Ammo Nerds is used by you and by anyone else who uses the product that you ordered. By using Ammo Nerds and by ordering from us, you agree to release, hold harmless, indemnify, and pay to defend Ammo Nerds and its owners, agents, officers, and employees against any liability, prosecution, and/or damages arising from or related to the products you purchased.
Reservation of Rights
Ammo Nerds reserves all rights to make changes to these Conditions of Use without notice, at Ammo Nerds’s sole discretion.
Website Content and Submissions
Except as otherwise stated in this section, Ammo Nerds owns exclusive rights to all content on the Site including, but not limited to, the images, logos, headers, text content, and slogans, irrespective of whether that content was created by or submitted by Ammo Nerds or another party.
Monitoring and Recording Phone Calls
By ordering products from Ammo Nerds.com, you give your express consent to and authorize ammonerds.com to monitor and record any of your telephone conversations with our representatives.
By entering your email on our site, either to create an account or to place an order, you are agreeing to add that email to our mailing list. By adding your email to our mailing list, you will receive order confirmations, compliance emails, and marketing emails, among other emails. We take your privacy seriously and will protect your email address. You can “opt-out” of our mailing list at any time by choosing the ‘Unsubscribe’ option in our weekly deals email or by contacting our customer service team at email@example.com. For more information about how Ammo Nerds uses the information you provide, please review our Privacy Notice.
Ammo Nerds disclaims responsibility for any errors in pricing or other information on its email newsletters, advertisements, website and other specials. Under no circumstance will we honor a price on a transaction that is clearly a mistake. As common sense would dictate, if it sounds too good to be true it probably is. This happens rarely but on occasion you will catch us in the middle of an update where a decimal is in the wrong spot.
We appreciate your business and we want to keep your business. We do everything possible to ensure that you receive what you order and in a timely fashion.